Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Things I did today

  1. Got my Student Card. My Student Card picture doesn't look too bad.
  2. Applied to get an exemption for a Liberal Studies elective.
  3. Got a College Bus Pass, that cost me less than $200 dollars. It's good for Sep., Oct., Nov., and Dec. My picture on the Bus Pass makes me look like an escaped mental patient, who's out for revenge. The only person who's ever going to be seeing that picture, is the bus driver.
  4. Bought some things for my nephews. I'll be visiting them before school starts and must come bearing gifts.
  5. Ran to the bus stop, as fast as I could for about 100m, so that I wouldn't miss it. That just sort of happened without me thinking about it and it didn't result in me feeling like crap. I think I'm almost not sick now.

2 comments:

  1. We start soon! :) My actual first day of my program is Sept 3...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I start on Tuesday :-)

    Enjoy that extra day, for your long weekend.

    ReplyDelete