Saturday, April 18, 2009

Study frenzy

The pace of studying is a bit frenzied now. I have one exam on Monday, two exams on Tuesday and the dreaded composite exam on Thursday. I'm actually kind of enjoying the pace. The frenzy seems to be progressing well. Some things that are making things go well include:

  • Getting security to unlock a classroom, so that a bunch of us SRTs can study in isolation and away from all the rowdy hooligans in the Library.
  • Studying with fellow classmates, who are serious about studying.
  • Going to school early and staying at school until well after dark, even though I don't have classes anymore.
  • Going home to take a nap, in the afternoon.
  • Studying outside in the sun and laughing at the antics of the geese, that live and play on campus.
  • Walking around in the school's hallways while I'm studying my notes. For some reason I'm more alert, don't get tired and can study faster.
  • Yep, I'm walking around and talking to myself and I think it's a good thing.
  • Those two beers and good laughs that I had last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment