Thursday, April 02, 2009

Sleepy ventilator math

I'm learning a lot of the concepts and formulas that I need to know for the last Ventilator test of the semester. This is probably going to be the hardest test and the one I'm going to be least prepared for. The test is at 8am (it's about 4am here now).

The math isn't all that hard. I'm now literally learning how to do it while half asleep. It's a lot of variations on simple concepts, with simple math, that you can screw up pretty easily. I'm a bit concerned that being half asleep during the test might not work out so well on the test though, if there are some "thinkin questions".

Fortunately I'm not to stressed because I've done well on all of the previous tests, the midterm exam and still have the final exam to write.

I am feeling sleepy, very, very sleeeeepy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment