Monday, April 20, 2009

4 down 3 to go

I wrote my Patient Care exam today, at noon. I'm not sure how it went. I was planning on staying at school, and studying, until about 11PM. At about 3PM I gave up and went home. I was so tired that I couldn't study any more. I think I'll head back to school in about 20 minutes.

I have to write an exam for History and one for Pathophyiology tomorrow. I only need a 32% on my Pathophysiology exam to pass the course, so I'm constantly reminding myself of that fact whenever I stress about how much studying I still have to do for that exam.

I can start studying for the composite exam tomorrow afternoon and spend all day on Wednesday studying for it, as well.

I want this semester to be over. I'm not really caring about marks, at this point I just want it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment