Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pre program requirements

The college sent me some paper work on Monday. The paper work is mostly for a criminal record check and immunization requirements. There was also mention of a CPR and First Aid course requirement, which I have already met.

The application for my criminal record check is in the mail and should be processed within four weeks. I was expecting the criminal record check to involve a trip to a police station. All I had to do was fill in a form and mail it in.

I'm now working on completing the immunization requirements. I have to get vaccinated for a couple of things and get blood work to confirm that I have immunity for a few other things. The Hepatitis B vaccination looks like it will be a bit of a hassle. The Hep B vaccination involves 3 shots and then a blood test to confirm immunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment