Sunday, June 22, 2008

How low can it go?

Morale at work is at an all time low and getting worse. Is there a limit to how demoralized an incompetent Manager's staff can get? The morale of my coworkers seems to be getting lower and lower without any bottom in sight. I don't really take work too seriously these days, because I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'll walk out of the tunnel at the end of August.

I feel pretty bad for the people I will leave behind. My boss is a truly stupid man. I'm not trying to be insulting, he really is lacking in intelligence. He often leaves his staff dumbfounded by the depths of his stupidity. You can talk with the guy for an hour and be assured that everything you said was ignored and or not understood because he just wasn't listening or didn't know what you were talking about. A 10 minute discussion can turn into an hour long meeting, where he just babbles on about things that he doesn't understand. He seems to have built a career on bullshit and it sure does stink.

No comments:

Post a Comment