Saturday, May 31, 2008

Student Fees Invoice

I received my student fees invoice yesterday. Almost a third of the amount due, isn't for tuition! In addition to tuition I also get to pay for the following:
  • Technology Enhancement Fee
  • Health Plan Fee
  • Recreation/Athletics Fee
  • Capital Development Fee
  • Student Association Fee
  • Student Priority Fee
  • Administration Fee
  • Graduation/Alumni Services Fee
  • A fee for a six letter acronym. (I'm not putting the acronym on this list, because it can probably be used to identify my school - I'm still trying to remain anonymous)

The financial realities of going back to school have now fully sunk in. So much so, that I actually went to the bank today to beg for some money. I'll get into that in my next post.

I got tired of doing the math, to figure out how many days till school starts. I now have a nifty little count down counter at the top right hand corner of my blog.

1 comment:

  1. When all the fees started coming in for me I averted my eyes the other way....and just kept moving forward. True money isn't the same as in the business world in healthcare, but being happy at work and doing something you love is priceless.

    ReplyDelete