Saturday, December 20, 2008

Flu Maps

I've been thinking that I should get a Flu shot. I usually get one but haven't gotten around to it yet. I used to get them at work. Now I'm unemployed. They had a couple of days at school when they were giving them out. The line was too long on the first day and I mixed up the date for the second day. There's a clinic fairly close by that's been giving them out in the evenings but I've been too busy watching TV, playing video games, "studying" and trying to avoid my Christmas shopping.

Has the Flu season started yet? Are there lots of dirty Flu infected people in my part of Canada? Is there a map someplace that shows how and were the Flu is spreading? Yes there is.

Canadian Flu Map

American Flu Map (The map's at the bottom of the page)

No comments:

Post a Comment