Sunday, March 02, 2008

No more commuting by bus for me!

My trip home on Friday, by bus, from work took over four hours. That trip should only take about an hour and a half. There was some snow and a lot of stupid people driving on the road, so the trip home was quite the ordeal.

There was an idiot beside me who decided to turn up the volume on his headphones, so that everyone on the bus could listen to his shitty, "I'm a bad ass, POS, drug dealing, gangster with lots of bling bling" music. I wasn't sure if saying something to the guy was a good idea, so I didn't. I could very easily have gotten into a fist fight with the guy, if he said something stupid, after I asked him to turn down his music.

Fist fight on a 4 hour bus ride = Something to avoid

There's now a commuter train service, that I can use, between my home city and the big city where I still work. The train station in my home city is a little bit farther than the commuter bus station and the train station in the big city is a 10 minute walk from work. No more traffic and no more idiot drivers to get in my way, on the way to work! I start commuting by train tomorrow.



184 days till school starts (not that I'm counting or anything).

No comments:

Post a Comment