Monday, April 16, 2007

A new place to live

Well it's done. I'm buying a one bedroom condo. The seller and I agreed on a price, on Saturday, and we both signed four copies of the paper work. My financing has been approved and my lawyer is looking over all of the paper work. I can't believe how easy the whole process was. My banker and real estate agent made the whole experience rather pleasant and unstressfull. I can move in, any time after July 16th. I'm still getting used to the idea that I will have such a nice place to live in, while I am in school.

I took a bunch of pictures before I signed all of the paper work. I'm not going to post all of the pictures because some of them have visible framed photographs in them, belonging to the person currently living in the condo. I did ask for permission to take the photograps but I don't think that images of the current tenants family and friends should be posted on my blog.

This is the Kitchen.













This is the bedroom.














This is the living room.













This is a shot of the dining room. That same kind of floor tile is used in the washroom, kitchen and dining room.













This is foyer buy the front door.













This is the insuite washer and dryer, with a water heater tucked in the back corner. No more going to the laundry room for me! Damn. I never thought that I would be proud of the fact that I will be the owner of my very own water heater!



















Unfortunately I don't have much furniture and the furniture I do have, isn't nearly as nice as the stuff shown in the photographs. I'm going to have to spend a few thousand dollars to get the place decently furnished.

No comments:

Post a Comment