I just paid my part of the fees for the next school year so, in my mind, I'm officially a second year Student Respiratory Therapist.
Total fees for next year are $4,672.31. My part of the fees is$3,672.31. The college will take care of the difference, by giving me a $1,000 bursary, as per our agreement.
A Medical Mystery With Too Many Variables
42 minutes ago

What's the GPA looking like? Is the schooling easier or more difficult than you thought it would be?
ReplyDeleteMy cumulative GPA slipped a little bit. It's down to a 3.83 from a 3.86.
ReplyDeleteSchool was a bit harder than I was expecting. It took me a while to figure out how to study effectively and efficiently. The volume of materiaal is what makes it challenging.
There's a lot to learn and you're expected to retain what you've learned. You can't just study, cram and forget.
Wow 3000$!!!! God Am I glad to study in Quebec... We only pay 300 per year (books not included).
ReplyDeleteJust $300. Wow.
ReplyDelete