Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dangerous study experiment: To sleep or to cram? That is the question.

I have to write a Cardiovascular A&P Midterm at 8AM tomorrow morning. I don't feel like I've done enough studying. I've spent quite a few hours, studying for this midterm over the last few days, but I just don't feel like I've done enough studying. The temptation, and plan until about 15 minutes ago, was to cram all night.

In the past, when I've done an all night cram for an exam, I've wondered if I would have been better off by just closing the books and getting a good nights sleep. Studying your ass off and then writing an exam when you're physically and mentally exhausted sucks and I just don't feel like putting myself through that kind of crap again. I'm going to try it! I'm going to bed. Maybe things will work out and maybe they won't...

Either way, I'll at least have something to post about tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I wanted to stay up a little later than I usually do last night, but we had a couple blackouts, so I was forced to sleep. =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the universe telling you to get more sleep.

    Not listening to the universe can only lead to bad things, very bad things. :-)

    ReplyDelete