Saturday, September 22, 2007

My favorite book

I've been trying to learn some Anatomy and Physiology on my own and haven't been making much progress. I finally found an Anatomy and Physiology book that I absolutely love to read. If the book wasn't so informative and educational, I could actually consider it a 'fun read'. Some of the material is pretty involved and requires a bit of study to sink into my fuzzy little brain.

The book is the fifth edition of Cardiopulmonary Anatomy & Physiology: Essentials for Respiratory Care by Terry Des jardins and it's my new best friend. That book is targeted at Respiratory Therapy students and makes Anatomy and Physiology really interesting. If you're interested in Respiratory Therapy, that's definitely a book that needs to be on your bookshelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment