Saturday, August 25, 2007

Settled in

I haven't had the urge to post for quite a while. I've been running around doing all of those things that you do when you move into a new place.

I've been working in the big city for 3 days out of the week and commuting from my new home on those 3 days. My original plans to stay in my big city apartment up until the end of this month didn't work out. After moving into my condo I grew to detest my old apartment and couldn't bring myself to actually live there any longer.

I have to pick up a tool box and some paintings from my old apartment and then I will be completely moved out. I really am starting to hate that place. I can't believe that I lived there so long. I still have to clean the apartment before the end of the month. I might do the cleaning tomorrow, or I might leave it until Thursday or Friday of next week.
I can't believe how quiet my new place is. My old apartment was facing a major street in the big city and I was quite used to the traffic on that street, including all of thos Police, Fire and Ambulance sirens. In my new place, I'm facing a bunch of trees that has a very slightly used side road behind it. Behind the side road is a bunch of park land, that I haven't explored yet.

This is a picture of my desk and all of the trees that I can see from my living room window:











This is a picture of a few of the trees, taken from the grounds of the condo building, as the sun was setting:

No comments:

Post a Comment