Monday, May 07, 2007

Work is getting interesting

I didn't work last week and was surprised to see that a bunch of hardware for our Storage Area Network and Server virtualization project has arrived. I must admit that I'm quite excited about the fact that I'll be working on the project. I'm going to be learning some really interesting stuff, and gaining some valuable experience, as the project progresses. It's starting to look like I'm going to have a pretty interesting full time job, up until I start school.

I think that I'm going to go into work early tomorrow, so that I can unpack a bunch of the Storage Area Network hardware and start putting it together.

I'm also starting to wonder if I'm ever going to get completely out of IT. Doing this IT stuff on my own terms is really working out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment