Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bullet to the head delayed

I just spoke with the Superintendent. Her records show that the apartment has not been vacated. She did notice all of the notices posted on the door and also thinks that the unit may no longer be occupied. She didn't feel comfortable entering the unit, without giving the legally required 24 hours notice. She wants to talk to the property manager tomorrow and get some advice on how to proceed.

I'm still working on that stupid History paper. I'm having a lot of trouble actually caring about getting the damn thing done. Maybe I can hand it in on Tuesday. That's only 4 school days late.

I think I'll do some more studying for tomorrow's Patient Care Procedures test, instead of working on that damn History Paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment