Friday, July 18, 2008

Motivationally Challenged

I have a couple of projects at work that I could tackle today, but I won't. I just don't feel like doing a whole hell of a lot. I used to have a good work ethic. I'm going to spend most of my day, at work today, not working and not feeling guilty about it. I'm not lazy. I'm motivationally challenged...

Fortunately, I have a new blog to read today: The Happenings of Heidi

A couple updates about work:


  • The guy whose resume was discovered on Workopolis is going on a couple of good courses next week and is going to be going on to a conference in Las Vegas. If he's smart, he's still looking for a job.
  • The guy who handed in his resignation last week is spending the day cleaning out his filing cabinet and training the new guy, who started yesterday. The new guy is essentially a middle manager who will live between my coworkers and my idiot boss.
  • The boss is doing performance appraisals this week and everyone seems to be getting good ones. Maybe my boss is worried about more people quitting...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks for reading my blog cover to cover...I'm sure there was more information there then you ever really wanted to know. TMI right?

    ReplyDelete